Tubes and fittings in copper and copper alloys are used by various industries for transporting refrigerants, medical gases, and water.
- K65 tubes were developed for the environmentally friendly CO2 high pressure cooling system.
- Cupromed tubes are well-suited for transporting medical gases.
- Cuprofrio and Frigotec are used for traditional refrigerants.
- Sanco, Wico, Wico Extra, and Wico Flex are used in the plumbing industry.
- We are able to supply tubes made of copper, aluminum bronze, tin bronze, bearing bronze, and brass.
Wieland Manner standard copper tubes are 5 meters long. We offer shortening for all types of tubes to suit your needs.
Hello, I am Claus Reinholdt.
Do you have any questions?