Bronze and Brass Tubes
Bronze and brass tubes are used for turned products of various kinds:
- Aluminum bronze tubes are suitable for gears and other products that need to be able to withstand mechanical resistance.
- Tubes made out of bearing bronze – also known as gunmetal – are suitable for manufacturing fittings and plain bearings.
- Like bearing bronze, tin bronze is also used for fittings and plain bearings and can withstand a slightly higher load.
- Brass tubes are used for turned products of various kinds, including fittings.
- See our selection of tubes in aluminum bronze, bearing bronze, tin bronze, and brass below.